Acid Reigns

For barren land, feel no pity
Alone and astray in grim streets
Passing ashen strangers that reek
Of scorn and spite, for I’m just a freak
With their Hypocrite smiles that speak
Of hopelessness, making me weak
Loathing dull city walls that leak
Indifference towards the mute meek
Despair my only friend will shriek
As I search on tired bare feet
Enlightenment is what I seek
Lost in a Sea of Dust
 

Acid reigns over my city
As it flows from my finger tips
Acid lingers on smiling lips
Begins to take me on a trip
Through holes in time that I will rip
From orange juice pools I will sip
My city, TV screens that flip
As it pulls me past Noah's ship
On stained glass ceilings acid drips
Monet puddles in which I slip
Kaleidoscope eyed girl will strip
Laugh in a Sky of Dreams

No comments: